For those of you who aren't into watching videos or who found the wobbly-cam rather seasick-making, this is the photo I took exactly 1000 steps from home after attempting Oddbjørn Austevik's 1000 steps landscape photography challenge.
Here are the rules if you want to try the challenge, with or without videoing the attempt:
1. One thousand steps from your doorstep, no more or less.
2. After one thousand steps, setup the tripod. Next you have three minutes to take the photograph.
3. You can move around the tripod within a radius of 1 metre.
4. Only one photograph.
5. You can do the challenge at any time of the day.
6. Film everything in one take from the moment you begin walking from the door.
7. There's no limit on equipment, but no drones. No problem! I don't have a drone.
8. No trial runs.