So far today:
* washing up while doing audio Spanish lesson.
* Drove a short distance (which is now permitted!) and went for a walk.
* Caught up with emails & online stuff.
* Washed the green algae off the north facing side of the car. [*]
* Had lunch.
Still to do:
* video editing
* book/program testing.
* weave in ends while watching YouTube.
[*] I know that cars don't usually have a "north facing side" because they're mobile and can be parked in all sorts of different orientations, but due to lockdown and only doing one very short car trip to the Co-op each week, the car has spent the entire winter in our parking space in front of the garage.