Helen (heleninwales) wrote,
Helen
heleninwales

Welsh goal achieved -- almost!

In order to ensure that I make progress with improving my Welsh, I set regular goals, usually for the academic year. I have just reached the end of the 2020-2021 goal, so here are the results.

I set a target of spending 200 hours studying between 21 September 20 - 30 June 21. This averages at around 45 minutes per day.

I managed to average 41 minutes per day for a total of 194 hours, so I'm declaring that a success.

I need to think of a short term project for Welsh maintenance over the summer, something that's less intense and more fun, then as the classes start again in the third week of September, I'll set a similar goal again for the academic year 2021-2022.
Subscribe

  • A few random things

    The meeting went well on Wednesday though we did have to fall back on Plan B and use the desktop computer instead of the laptop. At first it looked…

  • I used to take this sort of thing in my stride

    Yesterday was emotionally very up and down. (Nothing serious, just minor stresses brought on by a poorly computer.) I woke to heavy rain, but…

  • Gardening and reading

    I didn't sleep well last night. I woke up at 1.30 a.m. feeling very shivery (a reaction to the flu jab I had yesterday). I then slept for a bit but…

  • Post a new comment

    Error

    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

  • 5 comments