call in at garage to see if they want to the car to do the repairs
- make appointment to see doctor for routine review of high blood pressure medication
- drop prescription into chemists
- buy more vitamins, paperclips, cheese and milk
download pictures taken on walk yesterday from camera
- paint space for dishwasher
wash more clothes
- dry clothes
- listen to wizard reading Chapter 4 and make necessary edits
finish the last critiques for Tutorial 1 of the fiction writing course
- glance at Zeborah's novel
- wash car
- fill car with diesel
- sort out to do list for the week (recursive To Dos!)
- iron clothes for the week
- food shop in Co-op
set video to record Life on Mars
Might manage a few more before bedtime.
I still have the feeling that however much I do, I'm not doing enough. *Sigh* Perhaps it's the time of year?
I don't normally do Giving Up Things for Lent, but something jackiejj said gave me an idea. I am therefore announcing here that I will be giving up Heavy Sighing for Lent. And chocolate.
Giving up Heavy Sighing will probably be more onorous than refraining from eating chocolate. I will let you know how I get on.