Chapters polished total: 10
Chapters remaining: 10
Percentage complete: 50%
Reason for stopping: Done enough for today. Tired now. Off to watch TV.
Very little smoothing required in Chapters 9 & 10, mostly just the odd typo.
Other useful things done today:
- walked into town and bought a new bread bin, cake tin and biscuit tin, all matching in pale blue enamel.
- threw out the old plastic bread bin.
- took a disc to one of G's students in town.
- started a new thread on rasfc by summarising Donald Maass's chapter on time and place from the book Writing the Breakout Novel
Other useful things done this week:
- took car into garage to have the damaged front repaired (the result of the slight bump last November)
- went to doctor's for routine checkup and review of medication for high blood pressure. Blood pressure doing fine. No change needed to medication. Doctor happy.
Next step: get the new dishwasher connected and the old one removed. There are currently too many dishwashers in the kitchen.