Note to self: Try not to change the name/spelling of characters and places half way through in future. It's a bugger to make sure that all instances of the old name/spelling have been found.
Today I started thinking about the synopsis.
To get me started, I looked at the ones I already had on my hard disc. They were called:
- MAM pitch
- MAM original outline.doc
After looking at them, I renamed the files as follows:
- Synopsis -- too detailed and dull.doc
- MAM pitch -- also too detailed and dull.doc
- MAM original outline (terminally dull).doc
Ah, well. Back to the drawing board. Or rather a new blank document and the
timeline from the novel planning spreadsheet.
In other news, we went out for lunch for the first time in I can't remember how long. Despite having said I was growing dissatisfied with it, we did return to The Grapes. As I'm no longer vegetarian, that opens up whole new menu options and I had a nice trout while G had his favourite burger with cheese.
Our daughter is en route and should arrive in an hour or so. Must tackle the synopsis before she arrives.