- Replaced two light fittings (one had dropped off, the other turned out to be charred inside, which was why the light had stopped working)
- Saw daughter briefly as she popped in on a flying visit to see the priest re forthcoming wedding.
- Entered my thoughts on Harry Potter book 5 into my Books Read database and posted a comment on green_knight's analysis of same.
- Printed out the details of the OU tutoring job I want to apply for. (But didn't actually fill in the application form.)
- Started reading Divine Endurance by Gwyneth Jones.
- Went into town and bought a bottle of wine for tonight's dinner.
- Worked out how to switch off the annoying beep intended to notify us that the answerphone has recorded a message.
I didn't: finish marking the assignments I was supposed to mark or mow the grass in the back garden or any of the other urgent jobs on my To Do list.
There's always tomorrow...