- Took the car into garage and it passed its MOT OK. Daihatsu still not ready.
- Wrote to BT to point out that they have been overcharging us.
- Touched up a couple of little holes in our bedroom wall where I'd moved two pictures to better positions.
- Hung my nice horse print on the wall in my study.
- Went for a cycle ride. The weather was gorgeous: warm and sunny, but not too hot for exercise.
- Retrieved car from garage and put all the boxes of files back in the boot.
- Walked to the Co-op to buy food for the week. There's just me here, of course, as G is in Czechoslovakia until Friday.
- Phoned a couple of students and put them into classes. Yes, I know. It's my day off. But it's easier to get hold of people in the evening than during working hours.
That's it now. Off to relax and wind down before bedtime.