Words revised today: 1544
Words now in Chapter 3: 3390
Words total: 14.053
Reason for stopping: Getting late. Need to go and relax and watch some TV with G.
I am a good llygoden. Although I have received crits on Chapter 1, mindful of falling into the Endless Revision Loop, I have merely filed them away for later and I haven't been seduced into rewriting the beginning. Go me!
Today was a good day, though I haven't managed to do half of what I was supposed to be doing. However, I have:
- Been to the Friends' meeting this morning.
- Kept an eye on my online OU tutor group.
- Went for a short walk with G in the damp blustery afternoon.
- Foraged a takeaway Chinese meal as a treat and for G to practice eating with chopsticks.
- Revised aforementioned words.
Tomorrow will be, amongst other things, a Catching Up With Laundry Day so that G will have clean clothes to take with him. In addition I have ECDL tests to mark and short stories to crit for the fiction writing students. It will be difficult to squeeze it all in. But I will give it a go!