Also I got away with using just 2 rename tokens. Because I hadn't done anything with the account I'd created to use as a Welsh blog once I'd renamed the spare account to llygoden I realised that I could just keep that one and delete the one that had originally been heleninwales but was now called ex_heleninwa142. I have therefore deleted that account.
For anyone out there who might want to read my posts in Welsh, I'll mention it here when I finally get that blog up and running. At the moment, it's just empty. :)
Now I just want to see if I can make a new default user icon for here and the mice can move over to llygoden. Which will free up a few icon spaces.