- Made a wholemeal loaf (in the bread machine).
- Set up a new spreadsheet to monitor writing progress.
- Pulled a whole box of paper for recycling out from the basket in the corner of my study.
- Went through the heaped up in-tray and pulled out all the stuff that only needed filing.
- Filed some of the stuff.
- Ordered trousers from M&S online (didn't know they had an online store, but they do!)
- Shredded the heap of paper that was waiting to be shredded (one bin bag full!)
- Took up BT on their offer of paperless billing (less paper entering the house can only be good!)
Useful things done -- getting rid of paper
36/52 Summer has unexpectedly returned at the beginning of September. This late poppy appeared by our garden wall. (Note obligatory insect.) Welsh…
Miles travelled since last update: 6 (3 around Caernarfon, 3 locally) Miles travelled so far: 192 (1856 from Bag End) Miles still to go: 386…
34/52 The title says it all really. I left Worldcon in London last Monday, travelled to Leamington Spa to visit my elderly dad who had been ill and…