- Made a wholemeal loaf (in the bread machine).
- Set up a new spreadsheet to monitor writing progress.
- Pulled a whole box of paper for recycling out from the basket in the corner of my study.
- Went through the heaped up in-tray and pulled out all the stuff that only needed filing.
- Filed some of the stuff.
- Ordered trousers from M&S online (didn't know they had an online store, but they do!)
- Shredded the heap of paper that was waiting to be shredded (one bin bag full!)
- Took up BT on their offer of paperless billing (less paper entering the house can only be good!)
Useful things done -- getting rid of paper
42/52 for the group 2021 Weekly Alphabet Challenge This week's theme was: P is for Painter The kitchen needs redecorating. I've made a start by…
The meeting went well on Wednesday though we did have to fall back on Plan B and use the desktop computer instead of the laptop. At first it looked…
Yesterday was emotionally very up and down. (Nothing serious, just minor stresses brought on by a poorly computer.) I woke to heavy rain, but…