- Made a wholemeal loaf (in the bread machine).
- Set up a new spreadsheet to monitor writing progress.
- Pulled a whole box of paper for recycling out from the basket in the corner of my study.
- Went through the heaped up in-tray and pulled out all the stuff that only needed filing.
- Filed some of the stuff.
- Ordered trousers from M&S online (didn't know they had an online store, but they do!)
- Shredded the heap of paper that was waiting to be shredded (one bin bag full!)
- Took up BT on their offer of paperless billing (less paper entering the house can only be good!)
Useful things done -- getting rid of paper
I had a two hour Welsh class on MS Teams first thing this morning, but once it finished at 11.30 G and I walked into town to vote. Whether it was…
18/52 for the group 2021 Weekly Alphabet Challenge This week's theme was: R is for Ripe I don't get bananas every week because my husband doesn't…
Yesterday I went for a little wander around some of the narrow lanes on the edge of town. I needed to pick up the new edition of the Quaker address…