- Made a wholemeal loaf (in the bread machine).
- Set up a new spreadsheet to monitor writing progress.
- Pulled a whole box of paper for recycling out from the basket in the corner of my study.
- Went through the heaped up in-tray and pulled out all the stuff that only needed filing.
- Filed some of the stuff.
- Ordered trousers from M&S online (didn't know they had an online store, but they do!)
- Shredded the heap of paper that was waiting to be shredded (one bin bag full!)
- Took up BT on their offer of paperless billing (less paper entering the house can only be good!)
Useful things done -- getting rid of paper
8/52 for the group 2021 Weekly Alphabet Challenge This week's theme was: H is for Happy I was so happy last Wednesday when I looked at the weather…
I had my first covid jab yesterday at lunchtime. The Oxford Astra Zeneca vaccine. By bedtime I was feeling cold and shivery. I huddled round a hot…
Just the usual weekly Co-op shop. I did buy more alcohol than usual because I wanted to spend over £80 to get the £8 off special offer. A wine box, a…