Useful things done -- getting rid of paper
Useful things done today
- Made a wholemeal loaf (in the bread machine).
- Set up a new spreadsheet to monitor writing progress.
- Pulled a whole box of paper for recycling out from the basket in the corner of my study.
- Went through the heaped up in-tray and pulled out all the stuff that only needed filing.
- Filed some of the stuff.
- Ordered trousers from M&S online (didn't know they had an online store, but they do!)
- Shredded the heap of paper that was waiting to be shredded (one bin bag full!)
- Took up BT on their offer of paperless billing (less paper entering the house can only be good!)