In an attempt to seem productive,
- Did all the washing-up-that-won't-go-in-the-dishwash
- Swept kitchen floor and stairs to the hall.
- Did a load of washing.
- Photographed tiny daffodils that have appeared in the front garden.
- Fiddle with daffodil pictures Photoshop.
- Posted best of daffodils to Flickr.
- Took two boxes of scrap paper to the recycling.
- Went to the Co-op and bought food.
- Revised the first part of Chapter 2.
Hmmm.... It doesn't look too bad when set out like that, but I should have gone out for a walk while the weather was nice, but I didn't.
Anyway, have a cheerful daffodil...