Today I have:
- punched holes in and filed the huge pile of handouts I have received so far from the BA Education course.
- found the piece of paper with the details of the assignment for G's course
- read an article on adult literacy (my dissertation is going to be something to do with literacy, exactly what I haven't decided yet.)
- walked into town to collect the local paper and my blood pressure medication and some food for lunch (a carton of lobscows for G and some bread and mince pies)
- also bought two sweaters for the princely total of £12 UK pounds
wastedspent half an hour playing these Flash games, courtesy of matociquala: Boomshine and Auditorium
- critiqued the opening of a short story posted by one of my fellow students on the creative writing tutor group
- put frost sheet over the car
- went for a short walk and took a few pictures of doubtful quality
- finished reading my LJ friendlist
It's not been what I'd call a productive day. On the other hand, I did exercise, which is the most important thing because I have finally started to lose weight. I don't know how much, I will perhaps weigh self tomorrow, but I can tighten the belt by two more holes now, so I must be thinner. :)
Off now to cook something for dinner.