I have done a little this week. Tuesday and Wednesday I wrote 494 and 334 words respectively. This was new hand-written first draft and felt rather stiff, but it's something. Today I finished putting the edits into chapter 1 and reprinted a corrected reference copy. Also I printed out the prologue and Chapter 1 in proper MS double spaced format for submitting with my application to do an MA in Creative Writing. In addition, I put all the character and place names encountered in Chapter 1 into the database, so I will be able to find them again without scrabbling through pages of MS. I have awarded myself a nominal 100 words for that activity.