- wrote letter confirming the Copenhagen hotel booking
- ordered necessary office supplies from Viking Direct
- phoned Robe Hire company about hiring me an academic gown for G's graduation (I'm going as a member of staff and will be taking part in the academic procession)
- went into town and:
- posted letter confirming booking
- took a number of items to the Red Cross charity shop, including the hat I wore to daughter's wedding
- bought more food
- returned rented DVD to Spar shop
- sorted out the printouts of useful/interesting posts I've made from rec.arts.sf.composition over the years so I can refer to them more easily
Fun things done today: watched the rented DVD Master and Commander and played with the rats.
I wasn't as taken with Master and Commander as many people of my acquaintance seemed to be, but I enjoyed it and it was nice to put my feet up and watch a film undisturbed all the way through. (G was in the college again helping students finish their A-level projects, so I had the house and TV to myself.)
Not done today: writing.
I definitely need to get the WIP in P again. Must try harder. Will think about this tomorrow.