- Pulled all the things out of the bottom shelf of the big kitchen cupboard.
- Threw away the junk that always seems to accumulate in cupboards.
- Scrubbed the bottom of the cupboard.
- Also cleaned a grubby patch of wall that was grubby because G leans on it when he warms his bottom on the radiator.
- Also removed cobwebs from the light fitting and a small picture.
- Decided that some of the items removed from the cupboard should be in the garage.
- Took items to garage.
- Found a couple of containers (a basket and an old ice cream container) to containerise some random stuff that was just loose in the cupboard.
- Put everything back into the cupboard in an orderly manner.
- Did two loads of washing.
- Hung washing out to dry.
- Decided that the line was hanging a bit low with the sheets barely clear of the ground.
- Make clothes line prop out of a thin straight tree branch.
Still masses more to do, but if I do a bit each day, the house should start to look nice again.
Oh, the celandine is not for any particular reason other than that it looked cheerful. :)