birdsedge is the winner, having identified the most titles, with caper_est and readthisandweep in joint second place. All the rest who identified one or two are worthy runners-up.
The ones that no one got were...
8) I declare I don't care no more, I'm burning up and out and growing bored (Greenday 'Burnout')
9) Do you remember? Do you remember? Do you remember how you were gonna stay free. (Travis 'The Distance')
10) It starts in the morning when you're lying next to me. I'm rolling, I'm rolling, I'm rolling so quickly. (Travis 'Happy')
12) Along the coast road by the headland, the early lights of winter glow. I'll pour a cup to you my darling. (Jethro Tull 'Cheerio')
13) Gweld y golau'n dawnsio trwy yr coed, teimlo'n hwyrach na deimlas i erioed. (Nathan Williams 'Hebdda Ti' ('Without You'))
18) While riding on a train goin' west, I fell asleep to take my rest. (Bob Dylan 'Bob Dylan's Dream)
19) Well you can bump and grind it is good for your mind, well you can twist and shout, let it all hang out. (T. Rex 'Children of the Revolution')
As I said when I first posted the meme, I'm not convinced about the randomness because there were three Bob Dylan tracks. Anyway, just for completeness, here is the link to the original list, now updated with all the correct answers crossed out.