It seemed quite quiet in the pub for a Bank Holiday Sunday, but the weather has been awful recently, so perhaps people haven't been tempted to go away. Having said that, it's been bright all afternoon with blue sky and fluffy white clouds.
I feel as if I've had quite a lazy day today, but, in addition to spending time with son and his girlfriend, I have:
- worked a bit on the revision of the short story I finished
- paid the credit card bill and moved more money into the savings account
- ordered online the vitamins I can't get from the local chemist
- ordered a few books from Amazon
- checked the online tutor groups
- gone through the heap of papers from the back seat of the car, thrown out the obvious rubbish and put what paper I can into the recycling box
- gone through the ongoing stuff section of the divided basket and thrown out the outdated papers and put the rest into the appropriate pockets in the over-the-door hanging file for filing
- rummaged the Psion 5MX out of the drawer, found its instruction books, removed its serial cable from the back of the computer and put it on one side ready for selling
Next task is to finally decide which SF conventions I want to go to next and register for them.