I did this for the theme "high key" for the monthly competition in the T189 group I belong to. As I set the theme, I feel obliged to post something that fits. :)
I've tried high key before and not been very happy with the results, but I'm a bit happier with this.
Bunch of dandelions
OK, that was the easy bit... I have printed out the first 50 pages of Moving a Mountain. Over the weekend I have to beat the synopsis into…
Some good news and some bad news today regarding Moving a Mountain. (And it's still only 8.53 am!) Tor don't think it's for them, but I did get my…
Words written today: 295 Yes, a measly 295 words and not even on the WIP. But... It was a hook for the completed novel that I'm submitting to…